Supreme Manufacturing, Inc. is committed to honoring God as a world class manufacturing and engineering company by providing a quality product at a competitive price. This goal is accomplished with the help of dedicated employees, experienced design professionals and customer input.
About Supreme Manufacturing:
Supreme Manufacturing Inc. was founded in 1990. In the early years, Supreme manufactured conveyors, hoppers and feeders. In the following years, Supreme manufactured parts for foreign and domestic clamshell dredge companies. Based on 40+ years of experience at family owned sand plants, where many mining methods such as loaders, excavators, draglines, Sauermann buckets, suction dredges, foreign clamshell dredges were tried, the best choice was developed, .. a ..
SUPREME CLAMSHELL DREDGE.
In 1999 Supreme sold their first American designed and made clamshell dredge. Since then, Supreme has developed a wide range of products and has earned a reputation for manufacturing a SUPREME dredge and providing SUPREME service after the sale.
Supreme’s main product and service lines are floating clamshell dredges and conveyors, ancillary dredge equipment (buckets, rock barges and work boats), land conveyors, bins and hoppers, subcontracting and components.
Supreme operates out of one facility in Stoneboro, Pennsylvania. The campus is situated on a 7.15 acre site and consists of three buildings used for manufacturing, storage, engineering and administrative purposes. The buildings are located at 327 Billy Boyd Road and comprise 28,800 square feet (120’x240’ manufacturing), 2,400 square feet (30’x80’storage) and 1,848 square feet (28’x66’office).
Neil E. Hoobler, President
- 31+ years management experience in the sand and gravel mining industry, including 30 years of experience owning and operating a manufacturing business
- Masters of Business Administration in 1987 from Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL and a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Administration in 1984 from Thiel College in Greenville, PA
James A. Scrivens, Operations Manager
- 23+ years engineering, testing and project management experience in the mining equipment manufacturing industry
- Masters of Mechanical Engineering in 2001 from Gannon University in Erie, PA and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1996 from Grove City College in Grove City, PA
Elliot Archibald, VP of Sales and Marketing
- Third generation member of the aggregates and mining industry
- Expert in developing innovative growth strategies and promoting brand
James D. McElhaney, Service Manager
- 32+ years of experience in industrial maintenance, inspection service and project management
- Diverse experience in sales, service, production, operations management and customer relationship management
Adam Thurber, Senior Designer
- 23+ years drafting & design experience in the sand & gravel equipment manufacturing industry
- Proficient in project management, production management, engineering management, field service & assembly management, customer service, logistics, estimating, purchasing, product development, cost control, Creo/pro-E and AutoCAD.